Walgreens Freebies  

Posted by Johnny

As many of you know right now at Walgreens the Mento's gum is 2/$2. I had a friend give me coupons for all this gum plus when I was there I found these Soliels marked down to $1.79! YEAH!!! Mom got a couple also. I also found these shark bites mints which were not free but cheap .25. So my total was $2.80, ($2.30 was tax!).



While were in Ft. Wayne we stopped by one of the Kroger's on Dupont to see if they carried this dog food, "Freshpet Select". I received a Catalina for it here in Angola, but they stopped carrying it. I kept it for the next time I was in Ft. Wayne. It was good for a Free product up to $3.99. Plus the T.P. was free so I tax for these items. Which was only .26!


This entry was posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

My Favorites