Denim & Tea Apron #3  

Posted by Johnny

I finally finished this apron. I have been working on this one for over two weeks now. The first time I made it I didn't like how it looked, so I sat it on the table and contemplated it every time I walked pat. I am very happy with it now. One of the changes I made to this one was neck ties. I did this by placing three buttons so it will fit more people. The first one I made only had neck ties, that tied at the back and I wasn't crazy about that so I changed it on this one. Then after doing this one I decided to change my technique once again on the next one. I think I will like the new improved method better as it will still be adjustable, but will not require so much fabric for the neck ties and will be just as easy to put together.
This fabric is actually a tea print which is difficult to see in the photo. Mostly burnt orange with greens and browns. Also hard to tell from the picture is that this one is a little longer than the first one. I was thinking of my taller
Let me know what you think.

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 12, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .


My Favorites