About Me  

Posted by Johnny

Welcome to my blog...
My name is Johnny and I am a Christian, stay-at-home mother of two. I have one boy (15) and one girl (14). We are a home school family and we have been home schooling since 2002. I am trying to live more frugally and that was the initial purpose of this blog.

However, this Blog has morphed and sometimes is much more than just living frugally. I have only been blogging for a year now and I am continually trying to improve upon my life as well as my Blog.

I tend to be very A.D.D and sometimes ramble on and on...without making much sense of anything. I hope you would find this amusing as well as comforting, in the thought that anyone can have a blog. You may read other blogs that are very well written and that works for a lot of people, but I can not and will not ever be able to write that well, but hope you continue to join me through my life of blogging.

God Bless

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Hey Johnny. Good opening to your blog. Good luck with it.
Holly

Johnny, Thank you so much for the time you have invested to share what it is that your passionate about. From our home to yours its greatly appreciated. Kuhn Family

My Favorites