Great Trip To Walgreens!  

Posted by Johnny

Yesterday when I was online I discovered that Walgreens will be running a mid week ad for the next three weeks! Yeah!! I hope they are all going to be as good as this one is!

Well, for starters if you spend $25 you will get a $5RR. You can mix this deal with other RR deals and still get the $5RR. I did this today and it worked GREAT!

This is what I got:
#1 Transaction
(2) 12pk Coke
(2) 12pk Sprite
(1) 12pk Diet Coke
(2) Reach Toothbrushes
(1) Colgate Total

Total before Q's = 25.66

Used (4) $1/12pk Coke IP (turned in coke rewards for these)
(1) $1/1 Colgate
(1) BOGO Reach Toothbrush $3
(1) 6RR from last week

Total after Q's 13.46

Then I received the following RR's:
$5 - Coke spend $15 get $5
$6 - 2 Reach Products
$2 - Colgate
$5 - Spend $25 get $5
Total RR's = $18

#2
(1) Colgate - $1 MQ
(2) Reach Toothbrushes - BOGO MQ
(1) Walitin (like Claritin)7-Day Q for .99

Total 6.68 used 5RR from Coke deal paid $1.68 OOP, and received a 6RR and a 2RR

So I had a pretty good day! Now I have $33 in RR's to roll over so I hope they have some good deals coming up... if not I may have to look for some Christmas gifts there.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

My Favorites