Almost FREE Gift Baskets  

Posted by Johnny



After collecting things for almost a year now I put together five gift baskets. Almost everything was FREE or very close to FREE. IF you are new to my blog then you'll have to review my past post to understand completely what I am talking about. However for long time readers then you know how I did it and you probably do it yourself! Another great site to read is Money Saving Mom.
I really couldn't believe that I could fill this many baskets. I will be giving these to my hard to buy for in-laws. I never have had so much fun shopping for them!! LOL!!
The things I did buy were the baskets $1 @ Dollar Tree and the washcloths 12 for $2.49 @ Meijer two day sale. I used 5 washcloths ($1.04) in each basket.

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 21, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

They look like they came out of my stockpile too!! LOL I love it - Great idea!

Yeah unfortunately I still have plenty in my cabinets to get rid of. I also went a little overboard this spring giving away and gave all of my favorite soap away...now to find another great deal on that! LOL!!

My Favorites