Sweet Sixteen!  

Posted by Johnny

Tuesday will be my Sixteenth Wedding Anniversary! It seems like just yesterday on some days and then on others it seems like forever ago!
Well, I did something that I hate to do...buy something at full price. It was a card, but it cost a fortune! To top it all off I felt buyers remorse after buying it. The stupid thing cost me $4.99. I usually don't buy cards. Most of the people that know me know I will buy a gift and not attach a card simply because I feel they are a waste of money. I do make exceptions to the rule, for instance a graduation or a wedding.
I also have plenty of card making supplies which makes it even harder for me to buy cards and feel right about it.
Speaking of which I really need to finish those Christmas cards so at least everyone gets them before 2009!

This entry was posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

My Favorites