Update On JoAnn Fabrics  

Posted by Johnny

I mentions that Joann Fabrics was having a 1/2 off sale starting today. It actually starts next Monday.
Which is better for me because John will be paid by then. Also teh are having DMC floss 4/$1. Which is a very good deal. I like to stock up when they run sales on it, especially since Morgan and myself are both working on a cross-stitch righ tnow. I will post a picture of mine when I get done. I have been working on this for a year now, but I have not contiued to work steadily on it that is why it has takin so long.
Alos check out the coupon for an additional 10% off your entire order.

This entry was posted on Monday, February 09, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

My Favorites