Highlights For Meijer 2/8-2/14  

Posted by Johnny

So I was pretty bummed to have 2 weeks of not so great sales. However, on the bright side. Meijer is now taking an additional 50% off their clearance clothing and shoes. So I guess that made up for it!
I ended up getting John a coat for $10 and some shirts for Christmas presents for $2. I also picked up a sweater for myself for $5. My daughter picked up a pair of jeans for $7.50. She is a bargain shopper just like her mom!!
I noticed a lot of items already marked under $10 so you could really picked up a lot of things this week.
On the food side the only great bargains were:
$1 Betty Crocker Frosting - $.50/1 MQ doubled = FREE
$1.25 Warm Delights - $.50/1 MQ doubled = .25ea
$2.50 Hormel Chili Master - $1/2 Mealbox - $1/1 MQ(2/8 insert) = $1ea
$1.25 Progresso Soup - .50/2 MQ = .75ea (also a $1.10 IP for those who have not printed it yet!)
Happy Shopping!

This entry was posted on Monday, February 09, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Hi! I just went to Meijer in Angola today. They have Glade Flameless candles on clearance for $3 each along with Snuggle and Bounce dryer sheets. They have about ten of everything - plenty left. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'll still be checking your blog out! Have a great day!!

Thanks, Now I will have to make another trip into Meijer. Also thanks for leaving some candles for me...lol!!!

My Favorites