Feeling Horrible  

Posted by Johnny

Sorry to not post these last couple days but I feel horrible. I am having a lot of pain in my gut and every time I eat I feel like I can't stand up. I am not sure if it's an ulcer or what??
Please add me to your prayers, as I am suppose to be working this weekend and if I am still feeling like this I will be unable to.

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 26, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

You're not still feeling like that, are you? Wifey had similar symptoms a few years back, and it was gall stones in her pancreas. Damn near killed her. I'm just saying you might want to go to a doctor if the symptoms persist.

Yes, I am ...but not as bad now. What I did after hearing it might be a virus I started taking Grapeseed Extract and Primadolpholis(which is essentially Yogurt). This seems to be working very good, the grapeseed extract is suppose to kill bad bacteria in your system and the Primadolpholis promotes good bacteria.

My Favorites