Meijer Sale This Week - Is Weak  

Posted by Johnny

I was in the mood for Chicken Alfredo yesterday so I had to go out and pick up a few things. (BTW- there is no good recipe for this on the web that I could find so I had to call the Food Service Manager at Camp to get her recipe, if you'd like it send me an e-mail.) Since I had already been to Kroger on Tuesday and I knew I had to go in to Kroger Thursday (today) I thought I would stop in Meijer. Sometimes they have marked down dairy and meat items in the middle of the week.
On top of the ad being extremely lame this week they didn't have many items reduced in either department. However, if you like Pumpkin Spice or Gingerbread creamer then you could get free creamer, because it was reduced to .55! I already have one of these that I haven't touched yet so I definitely didn't want more.
The only thing that I thought was worth buying was the .49 pasta and the veggies for .33/can. of course I didn't need any of the pasta that was o sale for the .49, but I did need green beans so I picked some of those up. Also I got some of the Starkist pouches for 1.29 and used (1) BOGO coupon courtesy of Vocalpoint and then (4) $1/1 MQ courtesy of Vocalpoint. If you buy 5 Starkist right now you get $1 off your next order (OYNO). So this turned out to be a great deal on these, $1.45/6.
I also picked p some of teh Pilgrim's Pride Chicken tenders which I absolutely love! These are on sale this week for 2/$7. Well, my best friend form Houston, Kayla, sent me some coupons that got me .75/1. So I picked each of these up for $2.75, which is a great deal because one of these bags will be one dinner for my family. Now I have to keep the kids away from them...lol. Other then those deals I just didn't see anything great compared to their usual sales. The rest of the items in the picture were items I needed. My total OOP (Out of Pocket), was $18.97.


This entry was posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

My Favorites