Money Maker @ Menards  

Posted by Johnny

Yes, That's Right Menards!
This week Menards has Pledge Multi-Surface for $2.99 with a $2 Mail in Rebate plus there is a $1.25 MQ so it will be a small MM. You can get (3) per household.
I have never done rebates at Menards simply because usually you have to buy $10 worth of additional non-rebate items. However, I do not see that with this one.
I am planning on buying some other items that are on sale anyway so I should be over the $10 limit. If you have had experience with Menards rebates I would love some input!

Also, for those of you that are more earth friendly than myself, Natures Source products are on sale 2/$3 use the $1/1 MQ = .50ea! I think that is a great deal for this type of item. Earth friendly (GREEN) items tend to cost more, so .50 is great!(Actually after closer inspection the coupon is for Natures Source and the sale is for Resolution, sorry for the wrong info.)

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

My Favorites